Today’s topic can be tough, but if you want to live life rich, you have to have a plan–just like going to the grocery store.
We’re all trying to preserve, protect, grow, build and optimize what we have, and having the right insurance types in place can help you avoid big problems down the road.
In this episode, Marissa will help you figure out what insurance you need, whether or not you need to change it based on the phase of life you’re in, and who will suffer if you put this off one more day.
In this episode, you will hear:
- The five core questions we ask ourselves over and over again
- The fundamental things we do to preserve, protect, grow, build, and optimize what we have
- Some scary statistics that mean you need to have different types of insurance in place for risk management
- How to analyze your insurance deductibles and adjust as life circumstances change
- Ask yourself what kinds of insurance you own and why you own it
- Let your loved ones know where your insurance policies are and what types you have
- Think about who would suffer if you put this off longer, love yourself well, and don’t put it off further
Subscribe and Review
Please share this podcast with your friends and family. Our beliefs really do drive our behavior and you are born for more.
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If the answer is no, I’d love for you to subscribe. Live Life Rich is full of stories of business, some behind the scenes, and freaking amazing guests.
If you’re feeling really generous, I’d love for you to give me a review over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps me out a ton!
Standard of Living Budget Worksheet: https://marissanehlsen.com/standard/
Bulletproof Your Business: https://marissanehlsen.com/bulletproofyourbusiness/
Get my “15 Ways to Create Cash in Your Business” download: https://15stepstofreedom.com
Join the Live Life Rich Community Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/liveliferich/
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Emerald City Productions. They helped me grow and produce the podcast you are listening to right now. Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com. Let them know I sent you.
Leave a Comment