Episode 134: Grow Series: Get Results, Optimize Wealth… Protect Your Pot…Prepare Your Peeps
Optimizing your wealth means planning to protect the pot at the end of the rainbow.
Creating a family mission statement can help your children avoid becoming disconnected from the purpose, why, and work you’ve put into building a legacy.
Estate planning is vital to protecting the legacy you’ve created for your family, and helping your kids understand its importance is crucial for stewarding the keys to the kingdom and generational wealth.
In this episode, you will hear:
- How to protect your pot at the end of the rainbow and why it’s your responsibility
- The investing rule of 72 and how that applies to your estate planning
- Why your children need to know how to manage and steward the keys to the kingdom and generational wealth
- How kids become disconnected from the purpose, why, and work within two generations, and the need for a mission statement for your family
- Recognize the greatness inside of your family members
- Identify what may be blindspots within your family
- Consider using DISC to identify their strengths and weaknesses
- Write or record your hopes, desires, and goals for your family so that they can read, hear, or see them after you’re gone
- Put a durable power of attorney into place
- Enact a healthcare directive
- Have a will in place, an inventory of your possessions, and a guardian for minor children
- Establish a testamentary trust upon death
- What revocable and irrevocable trusts are, and why you need an attorney to assist with this
Subscribe and Review
Please share this podcast with your friends and family. Our beliefs really do drive our behavior and you are born for more.
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If the answer is no, I’d love for you to subscribe. Live Life Rich is full of stories of business, some behind the scenes, and freaking amazing guests.
If you’re feeling really generous, I’d love for you to give me a review over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps me out a ton!
Subscribe and Review
Standard of Living Budget Worksheet: https://go.marissanehlsen.com/standard
Bulletproof Your Business: https://go.marissanehlsen.com/bulletproofyourbusiness
Get my “15 Ways to Create Cash in Your Business” download: https://www.15stepstofreedom.com/
Join the Live Life Rich Community Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/liveliferich/
Until we meet again,
I hope you live life rich!
Leave a Comment