Years ago, Stephanie Edwards and Marissa were two North Dakota farm girls with big dreams, and boy, has Stephanie made hers a reality!
Now, as a keynote speaker, coach, group facilitator, and author, Stephanie is impacting lives – including Marissa’s. Her recent move to Florida and book release have transformed her journey, and she’s here to share it all.
Through the creation of “Love Letters to Myself,” Stephanie crafted a tool to help redirect negative self-talk into positivity, propelling us all toward personal growth. She shares a poem that is a profound reminder for all of us to care for and love ourselves.
Lastly, we’ll explore the power of journaling and self-love with Stephanie. You’ll hear how Stephanie maintains balance in her life, ensuring she’s imparting value to her children without neglecting her own personal and professional aspirations.
Join us for this heartwarming conversation, and brace yourself for an outpouring of inspiration.
In this episode, you will hear:
- Stephanie Edwards’ transformation from a North Dakota farm girl to a keynote speaker, life coach, author, and mother
- The use of Stephanie’s tool, “Love Letters to Myself,” to replace negative self-talk with positive affirmations
- An examination of journaling and self-love’s influence on external reality through Stephanie’s experiences
- Stephanie’s management of motherhood, entrepreneurship, and PTA involvement alongside personal goals
- The birth of the “Love Letters to Myself” journal, promoting weekly self-reflection, victory celebrations, and forgiveness
- The conversion of negative thoughts into positive affirmations’ influence on behavior and social interactions
- Stephanie’s emphasis on self-love, personal growth recognition, and the potential of “Love Letters to Myself” for self-improvement
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
Stephanie Edwards’ website: https://www.stephedwardsonline.com/
Standard of Living Budget Worksheet: https://marissanehlsen.com/standard/
Bulletproof Your Business: https://marissanehlsen.com/bulletproofyourbusiness/
Get my “15 Ways to Create Cash in Your Business” download: https://15stepstofreedom.com
Join the Live Life Rich Community Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/liveliferich/
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Emerald City Productions. They helped me grow and produce the podcast you are listening to right now. Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com Let them know I sent you.