Ready to break through the barriers of your mindset and reach your full potential?
Join Marissa as she interviews Suzi Schafer, a seasoned mindset coach, speaker, and founder of ElevateU. She unravels the power of mindset and its vital role in reshaping our personal growth and achieving transformational change.
Suzi’s unique methodology revolves around eight key areas of transformational change, including breaking away from limiting beliefs and behaviors, fostering a growth mindset, and establishing healthy habits. She shares her profound insights, offering a fresh perspective on how our beliefs, thoughts, and actions intricately weave the fabric of our lives.
Suzi and Marissa debunk common misconceptions around mindset, explore practical tools for life optimization, and discuss the significance of having a mentor in our journey toward personal growth. Suzi also shares her heartening experience of guiding her daughter, Danielle, conveying the transformative power of mindset coaching.
Get ready to be empowered by an episode packed with nuggets of wisdom that will reshape how you view your life and potential!
In this episode, you will hear:
- An introduction of guest Suzi Schafer, a mindset coach who helps individuals recognize and transform their limiting beliefs and behaviors
- The power of perspective and how your mindset can impact your growth or stagnation
- Suzi’s courses that provide tools and strategies for cultivating a growth mindset
- The story of Suzi’s daughter Danielle, who used her mother’s teachings to build a life of positive habits and mindset
- Mindfulness and gratitude as tools to navigate challenging scenarios and the interconnectedness of our thoughts, feelings, and behaviors
- Suzi’s personal triumphs, how she overcame her fears, and built a life she wanted
- The value of having a good guide or mentor in life, with Suzi sharing her experience of working with her daughter, Danielle
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
ElevateU with Suzi: https://elevateuwithsuzi.com/
Standard of Living Budget Worksheet: https://marissanehlsen.com/standard/
Bulletproof Your Business: https://marissanehlsen.com/bulletproofyourbusiness/
Get my “15 Ways to Create Cash in Your Business” download: https://15stepstofreedom.com
Join the Live Life Rich Community Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/liveliferich/
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Emerald City Productions. They helped me grow and produce the podcast you are listening to right now. Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com Let them know I sent you.