Marissa is spilling the beans on crafting a stellar team, and you’re getting a front-row seat to the importance of defining roles, aligning goals, and setting expectations for individual team members.
In this episode of Live Life Rich, drawing on the lessons learned from Marissa’s 30 years in financial services, we’ll explore the five core values that are a non-negotiable part of our success – integrity, service, team, innovation, and hope.
You’ll see why clear instructions and expectations are important, but equally crucial is encouraging your team to take initiative and embrace tools to keep your team on the right path and enhance communication.
As leaders, fostering out-of-the-box thinking and diversifying our circle with thinkers who challenge our beliefs is essential. Marissa wraps up the episode by discussing the strategic importance of a 90-day success roadmap to achieve your business goals.
In this episode, you will hear:
- The importance of defining roles, aligning goals, and setting expectations within a team for successful empire-building
- Five core values essential for success – integrity, service, team, innovation, and hope
- Building effective leadership and empowering teams, and the importance of clear instructions, taking initiative, and utilizing tools for enhanced communication
- Ellen’s story, whose out-of-the-box thinking altered the trajectory of the business 25 years ago
- The necessity of diversifying one’s circle with thinkers who challenge beliefs and foster innovation
- The strategic value of a 90-day success roadmap for achieving business goals
- The use of practical strategies like the DISC personality test to ensure team members are suited to their roles and communicate effectively
Follow and Review
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
Standard of Living Budget Worksheet: https://marissanehlsen.com/standard/
Bulletproof Your Business: https://marissanehlsen.com/bulletproofyourbusiness/
Get my “15 Ways to Create Cash in Your Business” download: https://15stepstofreedom.com
Join the Live Life Rich Community Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/liveliferich/
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Emerald City Productions. They helped me grow and produce the podcast you are listening to right now. Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com Let them know I sent you.