Owning a business can give you the freedom to pursue the life you really want.
If you’re contemplating starting a business, there are some steps every entrepreneur should take to avoid problems later.
In this episode of Live Life Rich, Marissa outlines the 13 steps you need to take to start a business.
These practical steps will help you get on the right track and prevent loss of time or money down the line.
In this episode, you will hear:
- The good, bad, and ugly of owning a business
- The first step to starting a business–research
- Why you need a written business plan and what it should contain
- What choosing a business structure looks like
- Register your business
- Choose a location
- Open a business bank account
- Choose an accounting system
- Get a business credit card
- Trademark your business name
- Build a team
- Create a website
- Develop your product or service so that you can find your ideal customer
- Upcoming episodes of the podcast you won’t want to miss
Follow and Review
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
Standard of Living Budget Worksheet: https://marissanehlsen.com/standard/
Bulletproof Your Business: https://marissanehlsen.com/bulletproofyourbusiness/
Get my “15 Ways to Create Cash in Your Business” download: https://15stepstofreedom.com
Join the Live Life Rich Community Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/liveliferich/
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Emerald City Productions. They helped me grow and produce the podcast you are listening to right now. Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com Let them know I sent you.
Leave a Comment