Building a practical morning routine and having structure in your life can be foundational for achieving your goals.
If you have structure in your life–including self-care routines–you can help avoid burnout.
In this episode of Live Life Rich, Alegre Ramos and Natascha Corrigan are talking to Marissa about why you’re never too old to get a new habit, why self-care is crucial for moms, and why creating new habits should be actionable and sustainable.
Alegre and Natascha are habit experts, and following their advice can lead you to live your life rich.
In this episode, you will hear:
- Who Alegre and Natascha are, why they’ve chosen to serve moms in particular, and what problems they hope to solve in the marketplace
- Why it’s essential for moms and caregivers to feel fulfilled outside of that role
- Why self-care is healthcare, some examples of what true self-care is, and why it can help everyone at every stage of life but especially moms
- How having structure can help you accomplish your goals and the reason they should be actionable and sustainable
- Some useful strategies to create practical morning routines that help you reach your goals
- What keystone habits are and why they can positively impact your life
- Why you are never too old to get a new habit
- What Alegre and Natascha have learned on their journey to live life rich
Subscribe and Review
Please share this podcast with your friends and family. Our beliefs really do drive our behavior and you are born for more.
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If the answer is no, I’d love for you to subscribe. Live Life Rich is full of stories of business, some behind the scenes, and freaking amazing guests.
If you’re feeling really generous, I’d love for you to give me a review over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps me out a ton!
Standard of Living Budget Worksheet: https://marissanehlsen.com/standard/
Bulletproof Your Business: https://marissanehlsen.com/bulletproofyourbusiness/
Get my “15 Ways to Create Cash in Your Business” download: https://15stepstofreedom.com
Join the Live Life Rich Community Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/liveliferich/
Alegre & Natascha’s website: https://bywdreams.mailerpage.com/
Rock Your Morning book: https://www.amazon.com/Rock-Your-Morning-control-morning/dp/1947420267/
What is Self-Care? Doctors Explain Why It’s Important For Your Long-Term Health article: https://www.prevention.com/health/a43134608/self-care/
Atomic Habits book: https://www.amazon.com/Atomic-Habits-Proven-Build-Break/dp/0735211299
The Power of Habit book: https://www.amazon.com/Power-Habit-What-Life-Business/dp/081298160X
One Small Step Can Change Your Life: The Kaizen Way book: https://www.amazon.com/Small-Step-Change-Your-Life/dp/076118032X
Dr. Caroline Leaf: https://drleaf.com/
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Emerald City Productions. They helped me grow and produce the podcast you are listening to right now. Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com Let them know I sent you.