Gather around all you aspiring networkers and relationship builders for an episode that might change your professional journey!
Ever wondered what it takes to conquer the networking world? The secret is courage and stepping out of your comfort zone, as Marissa learned while navigating her mastermind group.
In this episode of Live Life Rich, Marissa will share tried-and-tested strategies for preparing for networking events: everything from setting the mood with the right music to mastering the art of asking thought-provoking questions.
Here, we thrive, not just survive, and Marissa will share her six-step approach to growing your business by forming meaningful connections. Remember, celebrating another’s success doesn’t dampen yours.
In this episode, you will hear:
- The power of networking and how it can elevate both personal life and business
- Personal stories from Marissa showcasing the courage needed to step out of your comfort zone for networking
- Building meaningful relationships beyond just social media and events
- The immense value of being in the right networking environment – one that challenges and inspires
- Marissa’s six-step guide to growing business and building meaningful connections through networking
- The inspiring work of Tammy White, who started a nonprofit to support children with essential supplies
- Why we need to support and lift each other toward success, whether you’re an extrovert or an introvert
Follow and Review
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
Standard of Living Budget Worksheet: https://marissanehlsen.com/standard/
Bulletproof Your Business: https://marissanehlsen.com/bulletproofyourbusiness/
Get my “15 Ways to Create Cash in Your Business” download: https://15stepstofreedom.com
Join the Live Life Rich Community Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/liveliferich/
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Emerald City Productions. They helped me grow and produce the podcast you are listening to right now. Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com Let them know I sent you.