Marissa’s recent travel adventure with her daughter had its fair share of unexpected twists and turns. It reminded her of the importance of recognizing and leveraging our unique skills in the face of challenges.
Today’s episode of Live Life Rich discusses the power of assessments, the art of utilizing our gifts, and the joy of celebrating our victories.
Marissa chats with Kent, a seasoned business owner and dear friend, about his entrepreneurship journey to the significance of setting goals and expectations in business. Guided by his passion for serving and loving kids, Kent shares how he harnessed his unique talents for success.
Tune in, celebrate your accomplishments, and let’s embark on a journey of self-discovery and success where you’ll find that recognizing and celebrating your strengths is not just a path to win—it’s a path to a richer life.
In this episode, you will hear:
- The importance of recognizing and leveraging unique skills in the face of challenges
- Kent’s journey of harnessing his unique talents for success and his passion for serving and loving kids
- The importance of assessments, setting goals and expectations in business, and developing your gifts and talents
- Emphasizing the significance of acknowledging achievements and using personal skills for growth
- Marissa’s journey with her daughter and why you should take time to appreciate moments and celebrate victories
- Recognizing and capitalizing on personal accomplishments can drive you toward your goals and contribute to a richer life
- Why having people on your journey to success and always taking time to appreciate and celebrate wins is crucial
Follow and Review
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
Standard of Living Budget Worksheet: https://marissanehlsen.com/standard/
Bulletproof Your Business: https://marissanehlsen.com/bulletproofyourbusiness/
Get my “15 Ways to Create Cash in Your Business” download: https://15stepstofreedom.com
Join the Live Life Rich Community Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/liveliferich/
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Emerald City Productions. They helped me grow and produce the podcast you are listening to right now. Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com Let them know I sent you.