Episode 133: Turn on the light … the enemy lives in the dark
Who would you be if you knew you couldn’t fail?
We can be a gift to ourselves and others if we understand that our human connection can make a difference in our lives.
In this episode, Marissa shares an emotional personal story and wants to remind you that no one’s life is perfect, but you can refuel yourself by serving others.
If you or someone you love is struggling, you are loved and needed, and it’s okay to be bold and not give up.
In this episode, you will hear:
- What defines success to you, and what someone’s success journey might look like
- Why you have to love yourself before others can love you and how it starts with hope
- The reason it’s okay to be bold and not give up
- Take a struggling friend out for coffee and invest in them and yourself
- The reality of human connection and how it can make a difference
- Being a blessing to someone else can help you deal with your own pain
- You are light in the darkness, and your loved ones need you
- Your passion is your purpose, and your purpose is your mission
- No one’s life is perfect, and you can be broke beyond just related to money
- Refuel yourself by serving others
- Who you would be if you knew you couldn’t fail
Subscribe and Review
Please share this podcast with your friends and family. Our beliefs really do drive our behavior and you are born for more.
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If the answer is no, I’d love for you to subscribe. Live Life Rich is full of stories of business, some behind the scenes, and freaking amazing guests.
If you’re feeling really generous, I’d love for you to give me a review over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps me out a ton!
Subscribe and Review
Standard of Living Budget Worksheet: https://go.marissanehlsen.com/standard
Bulletproof Your Business: https://go.marissanehlsen.com/bulletproofyourbusiness
Get my “15 Ways to Create Cash in Your Business” download: https://www.15stepstofreedom.com/
Join the Live Life Rich Community Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/liveliferich/
Until we meet again,
I hope you live life rich!
Leave a Comment