It’s hard to believe that 2021 is nearly gone.
Yet, here we are at the end of the year once again!
Every New Year, I ask myself 13 questions. In this episode, I’m sharing those questions with all of you.
These questions can play a huge part in taking you to the next level. No matter who you are, if you want to level up, asking these questions is the way to get there.
We’ve all heard of year-end reflections. However, I think reflecting needs to go beyond just reflecting.
It needs to include asking questions. In particular, it needs to include asking these 13 questions.
At the end of the day, New Years is really about reflecting on how we lived our lives over the past year. We live in such a fast-paced and busy world that stopping every now and then in this way is crucial. We must take the time to focus on the right things by first reflecting on (and letting go of) the wrong things.
Tune in to spend 30 minutes doing just that with me.
To get my downloadable workbook that goes along with what I talk about in this episode click here: Year-End Reflections Workbook
In this episode, you will hear:
- How to limit the toxicity in your life.
- On a scale from 1-10, how do you feel overall about the past year?
- Why we should reflect on our most memorable days each month.
- What would you have done differently this year and what did you learn from that experience?
- The importance of reflecting on significant events in the past year.
- How have you changed and grown over the past year?
- Why you should do a spiritual reflection.
- Why you should list out your top 10 accomplishments or highlights from the past year.
- How to reflect in your relationships.
Subscribe and Review
Please share this podcast with your friends and family. Our beliefs really do drive our behavior and you are born for more.
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If the answer is no, I’d love for you to subscribe. Live Life Rich is full of stories of business, some behind the scenes, and freaking amazing guests.
If you’re feeling really generous, I’d love for you to give me a review over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps me out a ton!
Standard of Living Budget Worksheet: https://marissanehlsen.com/standard/
Bulletproof Your Business: https://marissanehlsen.com/bulletproofyourbusiness/
The E Myth by Michael E. Gerber: https://www.amazon.com/Myth-Revisited-Small-Businesses-About/dp/0887307280
Get my “15 Ways to Create Cash in Your Business” download: https://15stepstofreedom.com
Join the Live Life Rich Community Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/liveliferich/